....with the sound of my awesome music taste, which varies from 1800s classical to 70s gay rock n' roll to modern day emo girly man bands.
AKA: This was too fun to pass up.Songs
1. Hotel California -- The Eagles ("As she stood in the doorway...then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way")
2. Pope's Concert -- Joshua Bell
3. Cello Suite: Quasi Cadenza -- Yo Yo Ma (So NOT FAIR, this song is only like, a minute long!!)
4. I'm Going Slightly Mad -- Queen (I LOVE QUEEN
5. Phantom of the Opera -- London Cast
6. Finale B -- RENT (lol, Modeste = Angel)
7. Icky Thump -- White Stripes
8. Be My Escape -- Relient K
9. The Great Gate of Kiev -- Modest Mussorgsky (HELLO, MODESTE'S NAMESAKE!)
10. Baba O'Riley -- The Who
My music taste is so odd.
Most of these are very crappy, yes. :]